Are you an expert? Write a guest post for our blog
Want to write for VideoDubber’s blog? Experts are welcomed.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 100% Original Content
- 800 – 1500 words
- Lots of screenshots & examples (preferably videos)
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do something in our field, e.g.:
- How to prepare for a dubbing project?
- Which languages are more effective and in which field?
- How to properly propagate my dubbed videos on YouTube?
- A case study with dubbed videos – what was successful and what wasn’t?
Check out our previous blog posts and see what we’re looking for.
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding post for VideoDubber’s audience, fill out the form below.
We’re happy to publish bylined articles.